How long since you were last in France?
And Spain? I won't deceive you, we weren't there very long ago - in 2019. We, residents of St. Petersburg, which is in Russia, not in the United States, were not struck to the heart by the architecture of Paris, Rome is more interesting for us. For us it's just architecture; St. Petersburg doesn't have the Louvre, but it has the Hermitage, and so for all the positions under discussion. We don't have "orange vests," which is a joy. We have many other joys and virtues. Nevertheless, there is much to see in Paris as well. For example, we noted that the caryatids in Paris often smile. And in St. Petersburg, they do not smile. Perhaps this is because it is funny to look at some people's menus and not at others.
Be that as it may, neither we nor you can live
in France, in Spain, in Russia and in your home country at the same time. But our beloved cats and dogs can. Not by themselves, but thanks to A&O and loving owners. We invented "a piece of France" and "a piece of Moscow" and "a piece of Spain" in "one bottle" (home) and you can "take it with you". This thesis, by the way, for the owners of cats and dogs we have dedicated a new product - a bag with a "piece of France".
- The façade of this cathouse is based on the mansion of the merchant Ryabushinsky in Moscow, Russia -
- The side walls of this cathouse are based on one of the facades of a French house -
- The back wall of this dollhouse is based on house Galo a Gaudi from Spain -
Of course, we would also like to make stained glass windows in the windows of the house for cats and dogs. But they, cats and dogs, also need comfort, which in their perception does not tie in with stained glass windows. Therefore the cathouse or doghouse is offered without stained glass windows. The dollhouse is another matter-
The design is strong - on the cathouse can sit and stand an adult. It is made of natural wood (birch plywood). Color - according to the palette (experimental sample has different colors on the different walls) -
If we parents don't tell our children "what is good and what is bad," "the street" or "TV" will do it instead. The home, the interior of the home in which children grow up, is the most important part of forming the aesthetic taste of children, their uniqueness. We want the world around us to be not "flat and gray" (not "Scandinavian style"), but beautiful. At the end of the 19th century La Belle Époque came into the world as "new art", Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Jugendstil, a new phenomenon was born - art nouveau furniture, this was before "midcentury modern furniture". France, Austria, Britain, Germany and Russia gave the world wonderful artists and masters of applied arts. Museums and streets of New York, Paris, Vienna, St. Petersburg, London and Moscow still keep examples of the work of such artists and masters as Alphonse Mucha, Homar Gaspar, Roman Tyrtov and Louis Majorelle. Devoting their creativity to beautiful women, the masters created amazingly beautiful interior items, including room divide screens, dressing screens. We create our goods based on the drawings of the old masters.
A beautiful home isn't just about "lots of center space, a couch and a TV." A beautiful home should have beautiful pieces of furniture. A home should be cozy. It should be a home that you don't want to leave, but want to come back to again and again. We hope that our large room divider screen will help make your home even better. With our room divider screen folding you can divide a bedroom into two parts, you can divide a living room into two parts, you can decorate and divide any room into zones.
Our handmade furniture is brand new and smells pleasantly of natural wood and oil. Unlike art or commission art furniture, restored furniture or antiques, new pieces will not bring the spirit of the old owners and their insects into your home.
Please note the following -
1. Shipping is included in the price, even across the Atlantic Ocean
2. Russian customs our products pass normally. But some illiterate foreign customs officials take our products for high-end antiques.
3. All our products we make in four hands, "you and me, and me and you". This imposes restrictions on the speed of work, especially since, in addition to work, we still like to eat, sleep, walk around and generally beautiful and interesting to live.
4. We think and speak in Russian, and in English we write "with a dictionary" (not Google and not Melkosoft), so that, with our sense of humor and love for the game with words, we can not vouch for the accuracy of translation.
5. In the product itself there is not a single gram of "made in China" (only the packaging applies tape from China). All made in Russia.
6. We make products from natural wood. The screen is made of the highest grade birch plywood, treated with environmentally friendly teak linseed oil - you can even chew it with your teeth, it won't taste good, but it is harmless to your health. Stained glass windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate glass. Stained glass paints are top grade Pebeo.
7. Quality - we represent Russia, and therefore we are responsible to the quality of our products. Of course, "there are failures of old men too," "the horse with four legs, and that stumbles". But we have never had any complaints about the quality of the goods. You can compare our prices and quality with the hackwork that is often offered in other stores -
We had one unpleasant situation - in the U.S., a wife without her husband's consent ordered our product, the goods were delivered, he took it and his wife's choice did not approve, raged and deliberately, deliberately broke our beautiful A & O graceful elegant room divider or privacy screen a-la Homar Gaspar. Upon arriving home, my wife, instead of taking care of her husband's education, made a claim against us for shipping damage - Amazon has corrupted U.S. shoppers. The pictures of the damage to the goods were perfectly visible, as well as the sequence in which they broke our product - it is natural wood, there is no way to hide it. There were no photos of the damaged packaging. We would have understood and sympathized with the unhappy wife and her despotic husband. But trying to make unfounded accusations with Russia does not work. Nevertheless, the wife realized her wrongdoing and we ended up sending a replacement for the damaged part, which the husband paid for shipping.
8. Packaging - knowing what barbarians work in the U.S. mail and customs, we try to pack our goods well - for each item a separate box is made from plywood 6mm or 4.5mm thick fiberboard. We carried out stress-testing - one of the parcels was sent to the USA, delivered to the buyer's door (who went to another country and was not able to receive the parcel), and then the parcel was returned to Russia. Thus, the parcel was subjected to a double load - it went through customs four times and made the way "back and forth". The shipment arrived without damage, but the box was damaged by the U.S. customs (they, unlike the Russian customs, are not able to look through walls). Nevertheless, we are not responsible for the barbaric customs of foreign countries -
9. In the United States, many people do not know the difference between Art Nouveau and Art Deco. We think that our room divider panels are Art Nouveau, but if you don't see the difference between Art Nouveau and Art Deco, then it turns out that we are making an art deco room divider.
A&O vintage elegant wooden cathouse doghouse in ArtNouveau Artdeco Jugendstil
- Product Code: A&O vintage elegant cathouse doghouse in ArtNouveau Artdeco
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $689.00
Tags: A&O vintage elegant wooden cathouse doghouse in ArtNouveau Artdeco Jugendstil