The panel depicts an Art Deco woman wearing an oriental turban adorned with a diamond (not real). The panel is made of natural cotton fabric. The costume elements are made in patchwork technique. The three-dimensional elements - turban, belt, hands - are embroidered.
0. world premiere - a the entire design is 100% our design, made to be timeless (if possible). The design allows for quick textile changes in A&O graceful elegant folding room divider timeless #4 or as wall decor.
1. material of manufacture - made of natural fabrics, cotton, linen, silk
2. colors - about the same as in the photos. Embroidery or patchwork each new piece is always unique, always at least a little, but different from another copy.
4. All of these products take time to produce - 5-10 days. And if you have to search for and order fabrics, it may be longer. But it is interesting.
5. All of these sections - can be used in folding room divider, which you have to buy separately (because there are many material and color options).
6. You can order the number of sections of your choice.
7. There is a "main" section, and there are "companions". They can be combined in any order and (almost) any number. This means that in this case you can use one main section and two to, say, five companion sections. The price of an additional companion section is 80 USD (each of which, when used as a fold room divider, will require its own separate folding room divider section).
8. In contrast to antique products our products are always new, clean, smell nice, do not bear the traces of someone else's life.
9. Payment, packing and shipping - see details and FAQ. Courier delivery in 4-7 days costs extra 146USD for a set of three sections.
These two masters of Applied Arts of the Art Nouveau, Art Deco periods left behind a beautiful legacy that France and Spain are proud of. But it is impossible to buy products of their work - Alphonse Mucha only drew, and Homar Gaspar finished too early. That is why our elegant folding screen, the idea of the general design of which is similar to the work of Homar Gaspar, and the elements of woodcarving are made according to the drawings of Alphonse Mucha and other "Belle Epoque" artists, is unique.
The panels, the central parts of the room divider or privacy screen, are decorated with carved wood in relief. Each panel has its own individual wood carving pattern. The bottom bar of each wing (section) is decorated with one type of carving. The top of each sash (section) has a wood carving in the form of an elegant, stylish flower.
At the top of each of the sashes (sections) of the room divider or privacy screen are stained glass windows, the central theme of which is a lemon tree, similar to Homar Gaspar's design. Each instance of stained glass - a unique, it can not be repeated (changes in color when mixing, etc.).
If we parents don't tell our children "what is good and what is bad," "the street" or "TV" will do it instead. The home, the interior of the home in which children grow up, is the most important part of forming the aesthetic taste of children, their uniqueness. We want the world around us to be not "flat and gray" (not "Scandinavian style"), but beautiful. At the end of the 19th century La Belle Époque came into the world as "new art", Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Jugendstil, a new phenomenon was born - art nouveau furniture, this was before "midcentury modern furniture". France, Austria, Britain, Germany and Russia gave the world wonderful artists and masters of applied arts. Museums and streets of New York, Paris, Vienna, St. Petersburg, London and Moscow still keep examples of the work of such artists and masters as Alphonse Mucha, Homar Gaspar, Roman Tyrtov and Louis Majorelle. Devoting their creativity to beautiful women, the masters created amazingly beautiful interior items, including room divide screens, dressing screens. We create our goods based on the drawings of the old masters.
We do room divider screen folding - you can really fold in either direction. When folded, our wood room divider takes up very little space - it's only about 2 inches thick.
A beautiful home isn't just about "lots of center space, a couch and a TV." A beautiful home should have beautiful pieces of furniture. A home should be cozy. It should be a home that you don't want to leave, but want to come back to again and again. We hope that our large room divider screen will help make your home even better. With our room divider screen folding you can divide a bedroom into two parts, you can divide a living room into two parts, you can decorate and divide any room into zones.
Our handmade furniture is brand new and smells pleasantly of natural wood and oil. Unlike art or commission art furniture, restored furniture or antiques, new pieces will not bring the spirit of the old owners and their insects into your home.
Please note the following -
1. Shipping is included in the price, even across the Atlantic Ocean
2. Russian customs our products pass normally. But some illiterate foreign customs officials take our products for high-end antiques.
3. All our products we make in four hands, "you and me, and me and you". This imposes restrictions on the speed of work, especially since, in addition to work, we still like to eat, sleep, walk around and generally beautiful and interesting to live.
4. We think and speak in Russian, and in English we write "with a dictionary" (not Google and not Melkosoft), so that, with our sense of humor and love for the game with words, we can not vouch for the accuracy of translation.
5. In the product itself there is not a single gram of "made in China" (only the packaging applies tape from China). All made in Russia.
6. We make products from natural wood. The screen is made of the highest grade birch plywood, treated with environmentally friendly teak linseed oil - you can even chew it with your teeth, it won't taste good, but it is harmless to your health. Stained glass windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate glass. Stained glass paints are top grade Pebeo.
7. Quality - we represent Russia, and therefore we are responsible to the quality of our products. Of course, "there are failures of old men too," "the horse with four legs, and that stumbles". But we have never had any complaints about the quality of the goods. You can compare our prices and quality with the hackwork that is often offered in other stores -
We had one unpleasant situation - in the U.S., a wife without her husband's consent ordered our product, the goods were delivered, he took it and his wife's choice did not approve, raged and deliberately, deliberately broke our beautiful A & O graceful elegant room divider or privacy screen a-la Homar Gaspar. Upon arriving home, my wife, instead of taking care of her husband's education, made a claim against us for shipping damage - Amazon has corrupted U.S. shoppers. The pictures of the damage to the goods were perfectly visible, as well as the sequence in which they broke our product - it is natural wood, there is no way to hide it. There were no photos of the damaged packaging. We would have understood and sympathized with the unhappy wife and her despotic husband. But trying to make unfounded accusations with Russia does not work. Nevertheless, the wife realized her wrongdoing and we ended up sending a replacement for the damaged part, which the husband paid for shipping.
8. Packaging - knowing what barbarians work in the U.S. mail and customs, we try to pack our goods well - for each item a separate box is made from plywood 6mm or 4.5mm thick fiberboard. We carried out stress-testing - one of the parcels was sent to the USA, delivered to the buyer's door (who went to another country and was not able to receive the parcel), and then the parcel was returned to Russia. Thus, the parcel was subjected to a double load - it went through customs four times and made the way "back and forth". The shipment arrived without damage, but the box was damaged by the U.S. customs (they, unlike the Russian customs, are not able to look through walls). Nevertheless, we are not responsible for the barbaric customs of foreign countries -
9. In the United States, many people do not know the difference between Art Nouveau and Art Deco. We think that our room divider panels are Art Nouveau, but if you don't see the difference between Art Nouveau and Art Deco, then it turns out that we are making an art deco room divider.
A&O graceful elegant Art Deco textile panel for paravent or wall decor "Domino"
- Product Code: Textiles for paravent Domino
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $670.00
Tags: room divider